Sunday, October 30, 2005

Post Lapse, W2W and Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper

It's been quite a while since I posted here. I haven't had anything new to report... which is to say that I haven't lost more weight. ;o)

I didn't realize that people were actually reading this blog. The last few comments I've received have been of the "spam" nature, so I apologize, sincerely to those of you who have stopped by and were met with old posts. Many thanks to Joyce, who brought this to my attention by posting a comment/question on my other blog.

Joyce asked if I was still using the W2W (Women to Women) system. I am still using it and wouldn't give it up for anything. I have noticed a definite improvement in my energy level and the way I feel in general. I hate getting too graphic (even if my blog title implies otherwise) - but within 3 weeks my cycle returned and followed on time the month after that as well.

I've been a little less than aggressive in dieting recently. Although, I have managed to maintain the weight loss and am still happily sitting at 157. I have not been as diligent in persuing the time to workout regularly. Life gets in the way and if I'm not careful the holiday menus will as well. ;o)

In other news, while I have sworn off sodas with 99% success - I have to admit to developing a strong liking for Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. I think it's the very first diet soda I've ever had that I didn't have to tolerate the icky "diet" aftertaste. It's actually really good!

No comments: