Monday, November 14, 2005

Screw Kirstie and Jenny...

More than anything (for the most part) I cannot stand feeling like a failure.

Those damn Jenny Craig commercials with Kirstie Alley aren't helping either. I'm snarky enough to say that 50 pounds or not... that woman has still got a couple dozen more to go at least... and if I had her ass (which thankfully I don't) I would NOT be wearing those snug little dresses she likes to comically scoot around in on those commercials.

So THERE... snark, snark!

I can really be such a bitch, I know.

So, here I am just where I was the last time you checked in. Sitting happily (because it's better than the alternative I previously experienced) between 157 and 159 - given the time of day and the hormone cycle. I'm still on the W2W and just received a new shipment actually. I've also had a couple of calls from one of their nurses (you get 3 free consultations) reminding me that I still have three consultations. I can't seem to find the time to actually get on the phone uninterrupted. Most of the people I talk to don't mind if I have to pause and yank a pen away from a 22 month old - who will then in turn begin screaming at the top of her lungs.

The other reason is that I cannot stand to actually talk to strangers on the phone. I just don't like it. I used to force myself to and have now decided that this is one of those things that I really shouldn't have to subject myself to unless it is either A.) A life or death situation or B.) It is absolutely necessary and my husband is refusing to make the damn call.

So, there I am. Still watching everything that goes into my mouth (good or bad), dealing with severe allergies that make it extremely difficult to exercise (this is a nasty excuse to be lazy because I just don't want to) and fortunately watching closely enough to prevent myself from gaining back anything that I have struggled to peel off.

No comments: