Thursday, April 21, 2005

Day One...

Weight - 183


Goal Today:

Stay under 20 carbs
Drink 80 oz. water

Ok, it hasn't been too bad today. I had scrambled eggs with cheese and organic chicken, spinach and feta sausage. Yummy. Filling...

Lunch was a low-carb wrap from Subway, cold-cut combo, mayo, mustard, lettuce and peppers. Roughly 5 carbs.

As of this moment, I have had 70 oz. of water. Not bad. I'm feeling pretty good actually. The only thing I didn't do was work out today. Typically I work out at my mom's house on the Total Gym and the Gazelle. I usually hate exercise, but I actually enjoy this. We work out 5 days a week and have been doing this for almost three weeks now. I'm getting to the point where I actually miss it when I don't. I plan to start including a 20 minute pilates workout at least six days a week as well. I love Yoga, I like pilates... it's relaxing and gives me some time to meditate.

Onward and upward!

No comments: