Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Post Worthy of the Title?

Maybe... ok, got a tip on a killer butt make-over routine that can be done in - get this - 7 minutes! Check it out, from what I've read it appears that this routine might just have you screaming your ass off for the entire 7 minutes! I might give it a try.

Back to the Total Gym... I've been sticking to the diet for the last week, I've dropped a couple of pounds, but until I get back to where I was the last time I posted my little scale thing on here... I won't be posting the little scale thing back here. ;o)

The sad, pathetic fact is that I can diet myself into sheer misery but am really only going to get the results I want if I add exercise into the scenario. So, I'm back to a 20 - 30 minute Total Gym workout - DAILY and the 20 minute Pilates workout every evening - DAILY. Between those two things I lost 27 pounds last year.

My ultimate goal is a weight loss (from the exact point I am at now) of 30 pounds. From there I can decide if I want to drop another 10 - 20 pounds. Ideally, I'd love to weigh about 125... but, I know that I look pretty darn good at 140 too.

*sigh*

No comments: