Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Fanny Lifting and Iced Coffee

Still holding at 162... did a 50 min. Pilates workout today because I just couldn't stand to look at the afore mentioned skinny, implanted, lipo'd, blonde hags anymore. Besides, I love doing the pilates workout. Although, my ab muscles usually kill me the next morning... at the moment though, my rear is pretty sore, no doubt from my aerobic/fanny lifting joyride yesterday...

Wait that last part probably didn't come out quite the way I wanted it to, that could get completely misconstrued...

Kinda like the time someone told me that she loved that I "shoot straight from the hips" and I looked at my third child and said, "well, not anymore... that one was my last shot."

Anyway, enough of my yackin' (for you Tap fans out there)...

Thought I would give you my special recipe for iced coffee low-carb style...

I am a Starbuck's addict, I love a good iced cafe americano with sugar-free vanilla and cream. Don't get on to me about caffeine and dieting, blah blah blah... I couldn't care less. I lost the first 20lbs. drinking Starbuck's every day (5 days a week, that is).

My version...

Ice, add a good shot of sugar-free vanilla Torani syrup (and a dash of s-f caramel if you like)
Fill with Coffee
Drizzle in heavy cream, to taste

Stir...

Voila`

;o)

Pretty simple. Really tasty!

3 comments:

captain_howdy_girl said...

great blog :) I need to loose a little myself

Anonymous said...

LOL in your botb the only person who voted for the other one was her husband!!! hahaha

MR Hester said...

Yeah, I've always wondered why they don't use real sized people to do the workout tapes. If you didn't have a life and worked out 12 hrs a day then maybe you could look like the skinny blondes - but most of us have a life (husband, kids, work, etc...)