Monday, August 22, 2005

WomenToWomen Update

Without going into graphic detail... I'm thrilled with my purchase of the W2W personal supplement system. After 1 week I am noticing a difference. A certain spring in my step...

More importantly, I'm noticing a hormone shift in the right direction.

I'm not posting my current weight because I haven't weighed myself in a few days. It's a female thing. The kids have gone back to school, I'm back to my Total Gym workouts, and as soon as things level out - we'll see where my weight is. At last check I was sitting at 159... sure hope I am still below the 160 mark by the time I have my next early morning appointment with my buddy Mr. Bathroom Scale.

Notice I have applied a male personality to my scale?

There are some similarities... none of them complimentary to either a man or the bathroom scale.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

How did it turn out>? I am thinking of doing W2W's weight loss program: http://www.womentowomen.com/programs/weightloss/default.aspx