Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Lava Colada and Pilates :o)

If you were hoping that I was going to have some nifty recipe for a fruity drink with no carbs... keep dreaming. Although, I am tempted to investigate those happy little things that Kim Catrall has been vamping in recent commercials.

If anyone has tried those and they are worth a damn... let me know, please.

Today was my mom's birthday so I booked us for pedicures complete with foot masks and massages! She ended up with a summer pink nailpolish with blue and yello polka dots on her big toes (very retro... gorgeous!). My pedicurist (is that a word?) was not as creative... so I've got shimmery bright pink nailpolish with no nail art :o(

Still... mom commented on how my arms are toning up. Eventually, I'm considering putting up "before" and "after" pics, but at the moment I just don't have the guts to do it. ;o)

We had lunch at El Torito, it was fun. She had a couple of peach margaritas (woo hoo!) and I had a Lava Colada, which is a Pina Colada with a Strawberry swirl. All fruity, strong, and no doubt, filled with carbs.

Good grief, I'm not sticking with the program too well this week, am I?

I came home, started pounding water and did a 20 minute pilates workout (still love that), followed by another 20 minutes of whatever-the-hell you call those things where you step up on the fanny-lifter one leg at a time over and over again until you want to cry... or scream if you are more the Braveheart type workout enthusiast. I finished up with arm toning using weights.

Yippee Skippee.

I'm not eating anymore today either... that would be to make up for dessert...

You see, I didn't stop at the Lava Colada. I finished with 3/4 of a "Chocolate Volcano" cake complete with Dulce De Leche ice cream and hot fudge sauce. What can I say? It was chocolate!
Oh, and I also had a tiny bite of my mom's birthday flan. Which was quite tasty, but lacked in chocolate. ;o)

I finally got around to placing the order for my diet supplements. I firmly believe that the following items had a lot to do with my weight loss:

  • Cortislim
  • Taurine
  • Apple Cider Vinegar with Cayenne and Grapefruit rind caplets
I also ordered the Zipfizz that Scott over at www.scott-o-rama.com recommended. It already looks better than sugar-free Red Bull. If it is - I'm ordering a freaking case... or two!

No comments: