Monday, January 23, 2006

It's Been Too Long...

Ok, I admit, I fell off the face of the earth.

The holidays were not kind to me, in fact, I gained back over 7 pounds. Ouch.

I feel like a failure and I didn't want this blog to turn into one of those whiney blogs where post after post is an "Oh poor me!" sob story.

I'm actually ok with things. I've started working out again, I'm using Cortislim, Cinnamon, and Taurine. It's always hard to get back into the groove when you've skipped out of it for so long, but I'm trying and that's all that counts, right?

(I know, Yoda... "Try not... do.")

I just returned from a weekend getaway to the coast with my wonderful husband. We both need to lose at least 30 pounds a piece. I'd really rather prefer to lose at least 40 myself. At last count my total weight loss was about 27lbs. and after my holiday screw up I've got to lose an additional five to get back to my 27lb. spot.

I'm finding myself losing determination... which is ridiculous. I'm going to be 30 on Thursday and have every reason in the world to be determined to lose the weight. It's not even as if I'm as heavy as those people on "Biggest Loser" I'm more in the Kelly LeBrock area from "Celebrity Fit Club 3" not to compare looks... just to say that's about the weight area I'm sitting in.

I'm a solid size 12 and to me it might as well be a solid size 20... it feels every bit as large.

Auuugh!!!!

Bastard hormones.

No comments: