Thursday, May 05, 2005

Anniversary Weekend and Temptations

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary last weekend. My mom was kind enough to take the kids for the night and we enjoyed a day (and night) all to ourselves.

We also enjoyed a couple of romantic meals... and I did try to be on my very best behavior. But, let's face it, I could have been better. Although, I did opt for sugar-free sweets instead of the usual hefty dessert I would have ordered. I stuck with ice-tea with artificial sweetener... the worst thing I did was allow myself a couple of slices of sourdough bread with a lovely Basque lunch.

But, again, I have to remind myself that I am making lifestyle changes, I'm not just "on a diet."

Still, I've worked out every day this week... my clothes are fitting much better and my arms are beginning to tone up. Now if only the scale would start reacting...

Current Stats:





Down just one pound. Ugh.

Still... that's ten pounds in just a couple of weeks. Can't complain about that, right?

No comments: