Monday, June 20, 2005

Hit My 4th Of July Weight Goal - 2 Weeks Early!

I haven't posted in a bit. We were busy preparing for Father's Day. With the summer here and kids out of school I haven't been going to my mom's every day to workout. I've started working out with a Firm Workout and step (aka Fanny Lifter") that I insisted on for a birthday present a few years ago. I'm also still doing the pilates workout daily. I'm noticing a definite increase in flexibility!

We're having a bit of a stressful stretch here and I'm noticing that I tend to really crave carbs when I am stressed. I'm considering buying another batch of Cortislim because I used it in addition to the low-carb diet and exercise to drop the first 15 pounds.

Anyway, I've hit my 20 pound goal - two weeks early! I'm thrilled!

My next goal is to lose another 20 pounds by my mom's birthday - August 03!



No comments: