Monday, June 20, 2005

Sugar-Free Candies

I admit, I am addicted to chocolate, I love the stuff and I do refuse to live without it. Unfortunately, what I have found is that the majority of sugar-free chocolate products out there absolutely stink! They do! The chocolate doesn't taste right, it doesn't taste REAL. But, there are a few that I really enjoy...

Russell Stover's Sugar-Free Mint Patties are WAAAAAY better than the sugar-free Hershey York Peppermint Patties!

And... the sugar-free Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - taste JUST like the REAL thing! Very good!

I also like some of the candies by Sweet N Low -

  • Coconut Almond Clusters
  • Cherry Cremes
Finally, if you happen to have a Rocky Mountain Fudge Factory nearby - their sugar-free stuff is wonderful, especially the truffles and the almond clusters.



Weight Goal - 20lb loss by 07/04/2005 - I made it TWO weeks early!

No comments: