Friday, June 24, 2005

Slipping Off The Wagon...

Well, I'm holding on by my fingernails. Sorta. The scale was dipping down to 164 for a couple of days... I've really slacked off on the exercising, partially due to heat and partially due to what feels like non-stop running around. I feel like we have been on the go since school let out. Then, I came down with a sinus infection that I am just starting to get over and that makes it almost impossible to exercise. Excuses, Excuses, Excuses... I know.

Anyway, screwed up today and went to Arby's where I not only had a roast beef sandwich WITH the bun... but I ate a few fries as well.

Did I mention I am also incredibly nervous because my kids are in flight cross-country as I am writing this?

Geez. Well, no more... tomorrow, I am back on the exercise track! NO excuses!

No comments: